OneX USA Pro Race Gloves use a combination of kangaroo and cow leather to provide the ultimate combination of comfort, protection, and a positive feel on the controls. The gauntlet style cuff is made with special ventilation and extra impact protection, and the carbon fiber knuckle guard is designed specifically for the Pro Race glove and has been derived directly from racing technology. Used at all levels by top riders and ready to sit on the top step of the podium.
Key Features & Construction
- Constructed from top grade, supple, and strong full-grain kangaroo and cow leather for superior performance, abrasion resistance, tactile feedback, and durability.
- Pre-curved fingers for max comfort.
- Silicone grips on palm.
- Finger bridge on third and fourth fingers helps prevent injury in the event of a slide.
- Long cuff with built in air intake and exhaust ports for improved ventilation.
- Stretch paneling around wrist for ease of movement and comfort.
- Adjustable cuff and wrist strap for a personalized fit.
- Newly designed fingertip construction with grip for max comfort and feel.
- CE Certified Level 2 protection.
- Carbon fiber knuckle protection designed specifically for OneX USA.
- Cuff padding.
- Finger joint impact absorbing protection designed specifically for OneX USA.
- Sewn in dual palm sliders.
Colors and Options
- Available in multiple color combinations.
- Custom designs available.